Compassion Corner

Thursday, August 8, 2013


       Allow me to introduce myself. I am an outdoor photographer… a wildlife photographer… or I often like to refer to myself as a creation photographer. As a result I spend a lot of time in the outdoors. I even spend time outdoors when I'm not taking pictures. I like to go for walks or hikes and bring along a Bible and a journal and reflect about God.

        As a result, I have learned that God speaks to us through his creation and that the creation speaks to us about God. In response to creations declaration to us about God, I have started a ministry called “The Creation Speaks”.

         Creation science ministries do a fantastic job connecting with people on an intellectual level. My ministry is very different. As a long-time professional photographer, I approach creation as an artist rather than a scientist. My ministry looks at how creation connects to our intellect, but even more so how it touches our soul on a theological level and our hearts on a personal level through its majesty, mystery and beauty.

          This blog will be a collection of the some of thoughts and photos that have come to me while listening to creation and by observing God’s fingerprint upon His creation.
Jenny Lake and Teewinot Mountain in Grand Teton National Park The Creation Speaks

7 comments:

  1. I really like your background picture, Pat. The blue and the pink colors really refresh me.

    But...I find the comment device cumbersome, typing indistinguishable words, etc. Sorry!

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tim, Did you read it on a phone or another device? My wife had the same problem with her phone. It works fine on my computer and iPad, but the phone seemed not to render things correctly. I'll have to check with blogspot.com as to why that happens.

      Delete
    2. On my PC.
      I was able to read the word, but it's just needing to take the various steps which seems inconvenient on blogspot. It's common with others who use it.

      Delete
    3. I made some changes. Hopefully it looks better.

      Delete